SKU Code: WAP-10006793
The left curve compound action aviation snip is strong and durable. Its serrated cutting blades cut up to 18-gauge cold rolled or 23-gauge stainless steel. With forged chrome molybdenum steel cutting blades, latch design for quick single handed operation, color-coded, bi-material grips for slip resistance, this tool allows you to cut steel with ease. This product meets or exceeds ANSI standards.
- Made of forged chrome molybdenum steel
- Cuts up to 18 gauge (1.2mm) cold-rolled steel or 23 gauge (0.7mm) stainless-steel
- Serrated cutting blades provides a sturdy bite and helps prevent material from slipping during use
- Latch design allows for a quick single handed operation
- Adjustment-free fasteners prevent loosening of the blades
- Excellent for cutting aluminum, vinyl siding, screening, cardboard, leather, and copper
- Color-coded, slip-resistant bi-material grip for comfort and control
- Meets or exceeds ANSI standards
- Measures 10in.
- SKU Code: WAP-10006793