SKU Code: WAP-10006795
FATMAX® Right Curve Compound Aviation Snips cut up to 18 gauge cold-rolled steel. ; The forged chrome molybdenum steel blades allow for strength, durability, and long life. ; The serrated blades provide long life and help prevent material from slipping. ; The latch design allows user to operate with one hand instead of two. These snips are color coded allowing you to easily identify them in one's tool box. ; They also feature slip-resistant bi-material grip for comfort and control.
- Made of forged chrome molybdenum steel
- Cuts up to 18 gauge (1.2mm) cold-rolled steel or 23 gauge (0.7mm) stainless-steel
- Serrated cutting blades provides a sturdy bite and helps prevent material from slipping during use
- Latch design allows for a quick single handed operation
- Adjustment-free fasteners prevent loosening of the blades
- Excellent for cutting aluminum, vinyl siding, screening, cardboard, leather, and copper
- Color-coded, slip-resistant bi-material grip for comfort and control
- Meets or exceeds ANSI standards
- Measures 10in.
- SKU Code: WAP-10006795